Tony and his team have done hundreds of weddings over the last 30 plus years. We have a wealth of experience yet still have a passion and enthusiasm for what we do. It’s your once in a lifetime day and we feel we are here to enhance it, turning your dreams into reality.
If you are having a traditional format wedding with a meal during the day and a party in the evening, and initially thought you only wanted a DJ for the evening you may want to consider our popular ALL DAY SERVICE, where we can …
- Set up before everyone’s arrival.
- Play background music through the drinks reception and meal (or in conjunction with a singer or musician).
- Through our sound system, compere as you enter the banqueting room, introduce the speeches and make other relevant announcements, or if you prefer, provide a wireless microphone for a Toastmaster to use.
- Provide a wireless microphone for those making speeches, amplified through our system, essential when there are children!
- Ensure there is continuity between the end of the speeches and the start of the party, rather than waiting for the DJ to set up.
Additionally, if you are getting married at the venue where the reception is being held, we can provide a mini PA and play the ceremony music for you.
The evening party is of course the time when all the formalities are over and you want everyone to celebrate. Typically, at weddings, audiences are at their most varied, in both age and music taste! The importance of playing the right music cannot be underestimated. And for that reason we have dedicated a whole page on this site to “The Music”.
People talk for years afterwards about wedding days. Sadly “a bad DJ” is often a topic of conversation.
So be in safe hands on your big day and…